HOW TO REGISTER
How to Register
1. Register online. Here is the process:
- a) Go to our registration portal Amilia.com and search for "Chilliwack Gymnastics and Dance Corporation" or click any online registration button on this website.
- b) Create your account. This is the parent information.
- c) Add students to your account (unless the adult IS the student, in which case you are all set.)
- d) From your account, click "add purchase" or find the "store". From the menu select the desired program, such as "Dance 2021-2022".
- e) A menu of different options will appear, such as tap, ballet, or combined styles. Choose the appropriate one and click on the + to expand the category.
- f) All the class options should appear. Click on the one you want.
- g) Select which student(s) you are registering in the class. In some cases another drop-down menu will appear.
- h) Select whether you wish to pay by credit card installments or another way. You always have the option to pay offline later by installments or lump sum (ie debit or credit or cash at our front desk, by etransfer or cheque, etc). However, if you select "installments" the portal will expect an immediate down payment by credit card or debit visa, plus your card will be charged on the first of October, November, December, etc. for the remaining payments. If you wish to pay at the office you need to select "full payment" at the time of registration. (This in no way means we require the full upfront amount. This is just the way the registration portal works.) Then at check-out (a later screen) you can select "offline payment" and an invoice will be created.
- i) If the students are not already current members, you will need to add the $20 annual registration fee. If you are registering more than one student at the same time the annual fee will be reduced to reflect $35 per family. This discount will appear at check-out.
- j) If you are done shopping, click "checkout". If you need to register for more classes, click "continue shopping" and repeat the process starting from the menu. Do this until you have selected all your classes and students.
- k) There are a few screens between selecting the courses and checking out. There is a waiver and a few questions to answer, as well as adding emergency contact information. Fill these in and continue to click "continue purchase" through these screens.
- l) Once all that is done you will either complete payment by credit card or select "offline payment", and your registration should be complete.
2. Come to the office and fill out a registration form. Address is 8880C Young Rd. Go to the very back of the parking lot, past Chilliwack Central Karate Club and Phoenix Appliances and Sam's Flooring. You will see our signs on the building. We share an office with Chilliwack Gymnastics Club, so either entrance will work, but during Covid please enter through the gymnastics entrance and exit through the dance entrance. During the school year we are open weekdays from morning until at least 8 pm, except Wednesdays we open at 2 pm. Saturday we are open 8 am - 12:30 or 1 pm, and later if we are hosting birthday parties. Sundays we are closed unless someone books a gymnastics birthday party. Since Covid has settled down we have lots of parties booked and are usually open.
3. Call the office at 604-795-6009. The office staff can take your information and your payment over the phone.
4. For information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Donna at 604-316-1908. Donna can answer your questions but cannot take payment by these methods. If you need help Donna can walk you through online registration or do it for you if she happens to be in front of her computer. Feel free to call or text in the evening until 11 pm. Donna is often up late.
5. Email us for a registration form or download it here. Fill it out and scan and send back. Etransfer your payment to email@example.com. No password is needed at our end but if your bank needs one please choose Chilliwack or something easy to answer. And please leave a note so we know what payment is for. We get a lot of etransfers.